Interested applicants should submit the following:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement/cover letter
- Copy of Board scores (USMLE, COMLEX, NBME, FLEX)
- Most recent ABA/ASA In-Training Examination scores
- Letter of recommendation from anesthesiology residency program director
- Three additional letters of recommendation
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if medical training occurred at a medical school outside of the United States or Canada)
Application materials should be received by December 31 prior to the start of training, which begins July 1.
Please send your application materials to UW Anesthesiology Regional and Acute Pain Management Fellowship.
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
600 Highland Ave, B6/319
Madison, WI 53792-3272
UW Health Non- U.S. Citizen Eligibility Requirements
UW Health Graduate Medical Education Applicant Resources